Burger Braai at Mandy's


Yesterday Mandy invited all the women who used to work at Rich Products together for another reunion. She organised a burger braai by the pool and it was a beautiful sunny day. The girls even got their swimming costumes on and took a quick cool dip in the pool. I really didnt' want them to as they've both been ill but they asked so nicely and I knew they wouldn't stay in for very long because the water was like ice.
Kaylin paddled on the step for a while and Megan ventured under the water from one side to the other a few times before her lips started turning blue.
I didn't really feel like much in the party mood because of being ill this week so I left earlier than I normally would to come home with the girls...and get into bed early...
Kaylin


Megan

Mandy and Mickey

Norman and Shaun


Piet and Irene


Ria and Rassie
Megan
Gilz
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive