Vanessa Hudgens Allure Magazine Cover Girl



Former Disney, Vanessa Hudgens will grace the cover or Allure Magazine in the October 2009 issue.

On if she’d ever go nude for a future role: “Whenever anybody asks me, would I do nudity in a film, if I say that it’s something I’m not comfortable with, they’re like, ‘Bullshit, you’ve already done it.’ If anything, it makes it more embarrassing, because that was a private thing. It’s screwed up that someone screwed me over like that. At least some people are learning from my mistakes.”

On wearing the same type of dress at the Hairspray premiere with Ashley: “It’s so funny, because we showed up and we were like, ‘Oh my God! We’re both wearing minidresses! Let’s take pictures together!’ We called this pose our Mary-Kate and Ashley, because in our brains, we’re twins; people just don’t know it. Posing is a good thing to think about, and I usually slack in that department”

On her inspiration and role model, mom Gina: “I love her to death. She’s the sweetest, happiest woman I’ve ever met, the most free-spirited, delightful person, and I aspire to be just like her. The older I get, the more I find myself like my mom. She just has the best outlook.”



more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive