Audrina Patridge In Two Piece on Maxim Mag

Audrina Patridge In Two Piece on Maxim Mag

On the craziest thing she's heard about herself: "That I have chin implants, cheek implants, a nose job ... God, everything."

On speculation about her love life: "I took my brother out one night, and he was my boyfriend the next day. I went out with a cousin another night, then he was my boyfriend. Someone also said I was pregnant with somebody's love child. I was like, 'Do I look pregnant?'"

On leaving The Hills: "You know, it’s just something that I felt inside. I’m an adult now, and I don’t need all the petty drama and drinking and fighting. I’ve done that, and I’m ready to move on. [My new show] is a behind-the-scenes look at my life in L.A. -- the movies and shoots and parties. It's not as glamorous as it appears, plus it'll actually feature people I know. It's, like, real."


Audrina Patridge on Maxim Mag Oct 09 Issue
Audrina Patridge on Maxim Mag Audrina Patridge on Maxim Mag Audrina Patridge on Maxim Mag Audrina Patridge on Maxim Mag Audrina Patridge on Maxim Mag Audrina Patridge on Maxim Mag Audrina Patridge on Maxim Mag Audrina Patridge on Maxim Mag Audrina Patridge on Maxim Mag Audrina Patridge on Maxim Mag
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive