Only In The Movies

I got this from fellow blogger Hanlie... and I enjoyed thinking about this and had fun doing it.

"If they were to make a movie about your life, who would play the part of you, your true love, your best friend, your mother/parents and your worst enemy?"

The part of me would be played by Julianne Moore because, not only is she a brilliant actress, but she is a natural red-head, like me, and some people say I kinda look like her (I'm the chunky ugly version of course)





The part of my true love would be played by none other than the handsomely rugged and soopa sexy
Ryan Phillippe




My best friend would be played by the quirky and beautiful Cameron Diaz




My Mother would be played by the talented, strong yet cuddly and incredibly gorgeous Helen Mirren


My dad would be played by the filthy-mouthed and incredibly witty and funny Billy Connolly.



My worst enemy would be played by the fake and slutty Paris Hilton




So tell me - who would your five be??

more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive