A Meme To Ponder

This idea was taken from Angels Mind Blog

How long have you been blogging? 
It will be two years next month.  Can you believe it?

Why did you start blogging?
I wanted to start sharing pictures of my family for members of my extended family overseas so they could see what we're up to.  It progressed from there...Now its my online diary.

What have you found to be the benefits of blogging?
I find it therapeutic.  Getting stuff off my chest and out into the world.  Sharing my rivetting thoughts with everyone helps them understand me a wee bit more.  I also have come across some really interesting people along the way who have fed my mind and filled my heart.

How many times a week do you post an entry?
I post Everyday.

How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis?
I read blogs daily and I have about 80 awesome blogs that I regularly read and comment on.

Do you comment on other people’s blogs?
All the time.  I comment on most posts I read.

Do you keep track of how many visitors you’ve had?
I have a hit counter but you  can't really tell how many of those are readers or just passers by or just me logging in twice a day.

Do you ever regret a post that you wrote?
Not really...its all part of me (the good and the bad) so I don't delete posts

Do you think your audience has a true sense of who you are based on your blog?
Yeah, I pour my heart out on here.  Its a true reflection of who I am.

Do you blog under your real name?
Yes.  I don't feel the need to hide behind a pseudonym.

Are there topics you would never blog about?
My sex life is private. 

What is the theme/ topic of your blog?
I don't really have a theme.  Its about me, my life, my family, my friends and my silly thoughts.

Do you have more than one blog? If so, why?
Yes, I do but I don't blog too much there.  I started a blog called A Daft Scots Lass to blog about my ancestors and my family tree.  I don't spend enough time on that, although I'd like to.  What with work, my family, my full social life and my primary blog, Twitter and YouTube - I can't do it all - although some called me Wonder Woman.

Have you ever deleted a comment from your blog?
NEVER...I guess I don't attract enough Trolls or Weirdos and thats fine by me.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive