55 Flash Fiction Friday - Episode 17

Play the writing game me and with hundreds of other bloggers including G-Man called 55 Flash Fiction Fridays.  The aim is to write a complete story in 55 words only.  Go on, try it!


"Wiping the slate clean"
Is by no means possible 
There should not even be such an expression. 
We ultimately Forgive 
But never Forget 
We carry around our fears 
Which haunt and burden us. 
Revisiting these events that trouble us. 
We can’t discuss them 
We can’t share them 
It eats away at us for all eternity


FlogYoBlog Friday over at Random Ramblings of a SAHM.  
Go check it out

Boobies hosts this one.

I want to say Fuck You to the follow dickweeds this Friday:
  • The Macadamia Nut dispenser at the Fruit & Veg City which made me look like  a complete fucking tit when I pulled the lever and I got more nuts on the floor than I did in my paper bag.  Fucking stupid high-speed dispensers.
  • Fuck You to the South African winters that get longer and longer and colder and colder.  My nipples may have actually elongated this winter - thanks to you. And that is not a good thing.
  • And finally this one took the cupcake for the week...Fuck You to South African Idols who made me laugh so hard that I spit my satisfying beverage all over my snoozing daughter who was on my lap.  Conversation went like this:
Gareth Cliff : "So what do you do for a living?"
Rather dim-looking Idols Contestant : I sell sweets, crisps and stuff.
Gareth Cliff :  Like a Spaza Shop?
Idiot : Yebo
Gareth Cliff :  Oh , soo you're A Vendor?
Idiot : No, I'm a Zulu!

 Eish Wena Here is the Clip!

Happy Friday the 13th Too! *evil chuckle*

more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive