Pun in the Oven

Everyone loves a good Pun, right?  

I know I do...here's a lazy post for today because I'll probably be either partying like a Rock Star or working my ass off and far too busy to post on my blog.
  • Energizer Bunny arrested - charged with battery.
  • A pessimist's blood type is always b-negative.
  • Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
  • A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother.
  • Shotgun wedding: A case of wife or death.
  • I used to work in a blanket factory, but it folded.
  • If electricity comes from electrons... does that mean that morality comes from morons?
  • Marriage is the mourning after the knot before.
  • A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
  • Corduroy pillows are making headlines.
  • Is a book on voyeurism a peeping tome?
  • Dancing cheek-to-cheek is really a form of floor play.
  • Banning the bra was a big flop.
  • Sea captains don't like crew cuts.
  • Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?
  • A successful diet is the triumph of mind over platter.
  • Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
  • A gossip is someone with a great sense of rumour.
  • Without geometry, life is pointless.
  • When you dream in colour, it's a pigment of your imagination.
  • Reading whilst sunbathing makes you well-red.
  • When two egotists meet, it's an I for an I.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive