Everyone could use a little magic in their life

Eastwick cast
I've recently discovered Eastwick which has only reached South Africa now and is currently airing Season 1.  I am disappointed to find out there only is one season of this kick-ass series.  What the hell went wrong?

The show follows the lives of three strangers, Roxanne, Joanna and Kat, who meet at a wishing fountain and soon become friends. A mysterious man named Darryl Van Horne moves to Eastwick and, following an unknown plan, befriends the women and unleashes their supernatural powers.

Lindsay Price plays Joanna, a reporter,  in the series and I just love her quirky "Nancy Drew" feel.  She makes me laugh...

Another show I'm enjoying is Chuck.  The series is about an "average computer-whiz-next-door" who receives an encoded e-mail from an old college friend now working in the CIA and the message embeds the only remaining copy of the world's greatest spy secrets into Chucks brain.


Chuck Cast
Thanx to geeky but loveable Bartowski, my seven year old daughter now wants to become a spy when she grows up!  Season 4 of this series started in the states last week and I can't wait until all the Season are on DVD to watch them when I want.

This got My Boerewors and I talking about old TV series that we enjoyed growing up.  

Angela Lansbery
I remembered Murder, She Wrote and the nosey old bat and mystery writer, Jessica Fletcher who I didn't want to miss every week on telly.  

My mum and I used to get so mad with my dad because he always figured out the plot within the first 10 minutes of the episode and always who the murderer was.  He used to brag to us that he knew who it was and would point out clues that would give it away.  He'd say "Now there's a clue!" and I remember saying; "Aw Dad! Don't spoil it for us".

more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive