Questions and Answers

Got this from Bobbies and I just loved the questions so I nicked it - yip I do that from time to time, Deal with it!
1. What is your signature color? 

I love anything orange.  I love the taste of orange, the smell of orange.  I love to buy anything thats orange.  I even have an orange car.  Its a little bit of an obsession.

2. Your most embarrassing moment?  
One way to plug the hole

I went on a blind date and the assbag took me to a Jazz Bar (I detest jazz).  He sat us right next to the band so we couldnt' really talk because the music was so deafening.  I proceed to get hopeless drunk (what else was there to do?).  I ask my date to hand me my bag so that I could get another fag and I lit a tampon!  Yes I the paper caught on fire and so did the cardboard applicator.  I tried to stub it out in the ashtray but the tampon started smoldering and those fuckers stink when burnt!  Needless to say I did NOT get a second date.  That'll teach him to take me to a Jazz Club.

3. Would you ever get anything pierced other than your ears? If yes, what?  

I have my navel pierced and have had my tongue pierced for about 10 years now.  I wouldn't go near the titties but I may go for a something down south just for the experience.

4. Are you a social butterfly or a homebody?  

I'm a social butterfly.  I being out and about and meeting friends.  I love meeting new people and finding out their life stories.  I don't have two butterfly tattoos for nothing I guess, I love butterflies.

5. Are you done having babies or do you want more?  

I'm done having babies.  I'm too old for another little screecher in our house.  My two girl-children keep me busy enough. 

6. Are you loyal to your hairstylist or are do you tryout every salon in town? 

I don't have a stylist.  I don't do much to my long hair at all except keep it in good condition and give it a good whack with the scissors every 8 weeks or so.

7. How many times have you moved in your life?  

Too many times to mention actually.  We lived in one house for 10 years when we still lived in Scotland but when we moved to South Africa - the nomadic life started.  We lived in Pretoria for two years, then moved to Johannesburg and moved around various suburbs of Johannesburg 5 times.  I then moved out of home and have moved 8 times since being on my own.  We have been in our current house for 7 years and I have NO intentions of moving anywhere for the next 20 years!

8. If you could plan your dream vacation with just you and your love where would it be?  

Sight-seeing in Italy and on to Europe, popping into Scotland for a while and ultimately going on a slow world cruise where I'm waited on hand-and-foot and we stop off at various warm tropical places where the sand is white, the sea is warm and cyrstal clear and the cocktails are extra large and never ending.


and I hand this on to some new blogs that I've started following recently :





more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive