Taylor Swift in Marie Claire Photshoot

Taylor Swift Leggy Marie Claire Photshoot
Taylor Swift Leggy Marie Claire Photshoot


Taylor Swift looks effortless in a light blue Dior dress in a new shot from Marie Claire mag.

The 20-year-old singer opened up to the mag about wanting to be ‘King’ and setting out her goals. Check it:

On singing on the beach: “My parents have videos of me on the beach at, like, 3, going up to people and singing Lion King songs for them. I was literally going from towel to towel, saying, ‘Hi, I’m Taylor. I’m going to sing ‘I Just Can’t Wait to Be King’ for you now.’”

On finding and planning her goals: “I love having a goal, feeling like I’m on a mission. I love trying to beat what I’ve done so far. I knew that everything I wanted to happen could happen in Nashville. So it became my number one goal to get there somehow.”

Taylor Swift Marie Claire photshoot
Taylor Swift Taylor Swift Taylor Swift Taylor Swift Taylor Swift

Source
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive