Your 2010 Fifa World Cup Questions Answered

These questions about South were posted on a South African Tourism Website by foreigners around the world and were answered by the website owner (great sense of humour!)

Q: Does it ever get windy in South Africa ? I have never seen it rain on TV, so how do the plants grow? (UK)
 
A: We import all plants fully grown and then just sit around watching them die.

Q: Will I be able to see elephants in the street? (USA)
 
A: Depends how much you've been drinking.
 

Q: I want to walk from Durban to Cape Town - can I follow the railroad tracks? (Sweden) 
A: Sure, its only two thousand kilometres take lots of water...
 

Q: Is it safe to run around in the bushes in South Africa ? (Sweden) 
A: So its true what they say about Swedes...
 

Q: Are there any ATMs (cash machines) in South Africa ? Can you send me a list of them in JHB, Cape Town, Knysna and Jeffreys Bay? (UK) 
A: What did your last slave die of?
 

Q: Can you give me some information about Koala Bear racing in South Africa? (USA)
 A: Aus-tra-lia is that big island in the middle of the pacific. A-fri-ca is the big triangle shaped continent south of Europe which does not...oh forget it. Sure, the Koala Bear racing is every Tuesday night in Hillbrow. Come naked.

Q: Which direction is north in South Africa ? (USA)
 
A: Face south and then turn 90 degrees. Contact us when you get here and well send the rest of the directions.
 
Q: Can I bring cutlery into South Africa ? (UK)
 
A: Why? Just use your fingers like we do.

Q: Can you send me the Vienna Boys Choir schedule? (USA)
 
A: Aus-tri-a is that quaint little country bordering Ger-man-y, which is...oh forget it. Sure, the Vienna Boys Choir plays every Tuesday night in Hillbrow, come naked.

Q: Do you have perfume in South Africa ? (France)
 
A: No, WE don't stink.

Q: I have developed a new product that is the fountain of youth. Can you tell me where I can sell it in South Africa ? (USA)
 
A: Anywhere where a significant number of Americans gather.

Q: Can you tell me the regions in South Africa where the female population is smaller than the male population? (Italy)
 
A: Yes, gay nightclubs.
 

Q: Do you celebrate Christmas in South Africa ? (France) 
A: Only at Christmas.
 

Q: Are there killer bees in South Africa ? (Germany) 
A: Not yet, but for you, we ' ll import them.
 

Q: Are there supermarkets in Cape Town and is milk available all year round? 
A: No, we are a peaceful civilisation of vegan hunter-gatherers. Milk is illegal.
 

Q: Please send a list of all doctors in South Africa who can dispense rattlesnake serum. (USA)
A: Rattlesnakes live in A-meri-ca, which is where YOU come from. All South African snakes are perfectly harmless, can be safely handled and make good pets.

 

Q: I was in South Africa in 1969, and I want to contact the girl I dated while I was staying in Hillbrow. Can you help? (USA) 
A: Yes, but you will probably still have to pay her by the hour.

Q: Will I be able to speek English most places I go? (USA)
 
A: Yes, but youll have to learn it first.

more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive