Gwen Stefani Covers InStyle UK

Gwen Stefani Covers InStyle UK
Gwen Stefani Covers InStyle UK


The singer-designer took time out from her InStyle cover shoot to tell us how she does it.

Gwen Stefani's had a life long obsession with clothes:

'I made so many clothes growing up and I used to do my own costumes. Like, in college – we'd have a concert coming up and all I would do was daydream about what I was going to make. It's the same now. Fashion gets me so excited.'

She's sung about her love of Vivienne Westwood and John Galliano – she wore a Galliano gown for her wedding to Gavin Rossdale in 2002 – but she's also a successful fashion designer herself, producing two collections a year for her L.A.M.B label.

The move from singer to fashion designer was calculated however… Gwen told to the magazine 'I wanted so badly to have a backup plan for when I' not performing any more. Let's be realistic: it's not going to be like this forever.'

Gwen's got two cute kids and reveals their different personalities: 'We call [Kingston] Sid, like Sid Vicious. He's a little punk.' And Zuma? 'He wants everyone to watch him and he's a goofball, he's really silly. He's a funny guy.'

Gwen Stefani - InStyle UK - July 2010
Gwen Stefani Gwen Stefani Gwen Stefani Gwen Stefani Gwen Stefani Gwen Stefani Gwen Stefani

Popular Posts

Blog Archive