Anna Paquin in Bikini Covers Self Magazine July 2010

Anna Paquin in Bikini Covers Self Magazine July 2010
Anna Paquin in Bikini Covers Self Magazine July 2010


In the latest issue of Self, cover girl Paquin, all pretty in bikinis and come-hither glances, relegates the Twilight franchise to a teen cult, saying, among other things, that she's "never seen" any of the movies and that "chastity is appropriate for younger crowds."

Paquin also confirmed our True Blood insider's take on her discreet relationship with live-in love Stephen Moyer

On the media: "I'm sorry that at 6 a.m., when I walk my dog, I don't look ready to hit the red carpet. And yes, I wear a helmet when I ride my bike. Seriously, I was made fun of for wearing a bicycle helmet. I was like, OK, that would be a really stupid reason to die. At that point, I was done."

On Twilight the phenomenon: "I've never seen any of the movies, so I have very few thoughts about them. But I'm sure if I were a teenager, I'd love it! Chastity is appropriate for younger crowds. As a kid, you don't need to see us on True Blood sucking and screwing all the time."

On why America's obsessed with vampires: "I'm going to go with: They're sexy, dangerous and good-looking, and they generally seem to be having more fun."

On being bisexual: "I grew up in an open-minded, supportive family, so my sexuality was never stigmatized or scary or out of bounds. I'm comfortable with who I am, and it's not an issue."

On dating her costar: "Obviously, there's no guarantee that it won't be complicated, but it's not like we went into it completely blind. You can't choose who you fall in love with. It's a luxury to get to work with the person I want to spend the rest of my life with."

On kissing a vampire: "Sharp. Dangerous."

On drinking blood: "I get a kick out of it, but the actual blood makes me want to gag! It's some kind of sweet corn syrup, I think, with an aftertaste that's less than pleasant after the 10th take. In season one, they asked me if I wanted sugar or sugar-free. I was, like, ‘sugar-free blood? Sounds great!' Big mistake. Because then it only tastes like the latex tubes it's coming through."

Anna Paquin - Self magazine July 2010 issue
Anna Paquin Anna Paquin Anna Paquin Anna Paquin

Source
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive