Blog Award


Thank you to Brenda from MummyTime for handing this Blog Award. 

Brenda is in Australia and recently had her turn on Blogs of Note and from there I started following her - so I haven't known her that long.  The started following her blog is because she is a stay-at-home mum of 4 kids!  That deserves a badge on it own and we share a love for vodka.

Apparently receiving this award means I have to share 10 honest facts with you. Once that is done then I get to bestow the award on to 7 fellow awesome bloggers.  Well ,I have my 100 Things About Me post so I'm not sure what to say here but I will begin with recent things about me.

1.  My eldest daughter is going to Grade 1 on Wednesday and my heart is very sore.  My baby is all grown up and I'm have trouble letting go and waving her goodbye into the world of Primary School.

2. I have to be honest about my constant battle with my weight and my eating habits.  I've yo-yoed for years and I know that its not healthy.  I need a life change when it comes to what I shovel in my face and I can't see to find my way.  I'm not sure where to start and what to do.  For now I'm staring SS again today even thought I know its not good to be taking diet pills.

3.  I am looking forward to getting back to gym again.  I've been at home for 3 weeks with my family and I've missed it.

4. I am a sucker for funky sunglasses and buying shoes for my three year old. I honestly can't go into a clothing shop and NOT look at the sunglasses and kids shoes and NOT buy a pair.  I do look for the bargains.  I am a true Scot when it comes to sales and discount stores.

5.  We finally got a pet for our family!  After loosing my previous cat, Rupert of 17 human years and watching him suffer renal failure, it was finally time to get another pet.  It has been almost 7 years since Rupert went to Kitty Heaven so I thought it was time.

Pickles, our new female tabby is settling in nicely and I'm honestly so happy everyone has so much love to give this tiny little ball of fluff. (although Kaylin still terrorises the little thing and wants to pick her up all the time - drives me insane?!!)  I'm sure the novelty will wear off very soon and poor Pickles can get some peace and quite and kitty naps.

6.  I'm a Tea Jenny.  I love my black tea and can seem to function very well without it. 

7.  I really would like to stop smoking this year.  Over the holidays I've cut down a lot!  I was smoking three or four ciggies a day and so I think this may be the year that I give up for good and think about my blackening lungs and how it affects my health.  My mind, however, needs to be the right place and I guess I'm scared that if I stop smoking, I will pick up weight unless I find a substitue.  Perhaps the Automatic Fag is the answer....watch this space.

8.  I'm addicted to Google and Blogging.

9.  I still have a mini-Christmas Tree on my desk at work.  Sad, hey?  Alright, I'll pack it away until next year.

10.  I adore fairies, butterflies and crystals.  What is it with me and cute things with wings?  I have two butterfly tattoos and two beautiful faries on my desk at work.  I have even named them.  Penelope and Arwin.

So I guess thats my Honest Ten list.  Hope I haven't bored you too much.

Here' are my 7 awesome Bloggers I'm passing it on to:


more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive