Katharine McPhee Sexy in red Bikini In Shape Mag

Katharine McPhee pictures

American Idol runner-up Katharine McPhee is showing off her hot new blonde hairdo - as she talks about why she chopped off her trademark brunette locks.

The 25-year-old singer, who has been open about her battle with bulimia, opens up during an interview with US magazine Shape.

She reveals the reason behind her stunning new platinum blonde look - and how she took the plunge to change her image.

'I was feeling rebellious,' McPhee explains, describing the moment she told her hair stylist she wanted a new do.

'That's when I knew I wanted something big. So I said to my stylist: 'Just chop it all off and make me a blonde!''

McPhee then celebrated her dramatic hairstyle by buying herself a new wardrobe.

'I felt edgy and playful,' she says. 'I went out and bought new clothes for the new me. It was definitely a good thing to do.'

The former bulimic is also confident about her figure, which she keeps in tip-top shape by working out with an LA-based personal trainer.

'The more I focused on my weight the worse my bulimia got,' says McPhee who completed an outpatient programme to combat her eating disorder in 2006.

'Now I'm more easygoing. I stopped fighting myself and became more forgiving of my body.

'Ironically, the weight came off naturally through exercise but no dieting.

'At my last physical, the nurse took my vitals and said: 'Wow, you must be taking care of yourself! Your blood pressure is perfect. You're very healthy'.

'Hearing her say that made me feel better than seeing an 'ideal' number on the scale.'


Katharine McPhee Shape mag
Katharine McPhee bikini pictures Katharine McPhee bikini pictures Katharine McPhee bikini pictures Katharine McPhee bikini pictures

Source
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive