Jessica Alba Smiles in Self

Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba looks adorable as ever in a DKNY top and Citizens of Humanity corduroys on the February 2010 cover of Self Magazine. Here are the fun facts the 28-year-old actress spilled:

On being a politician if she wasn’t an actress:
“I used to think being a marine biologist would be the best thing ever, but now that I’ve grown up and seen things in the world, I think politics. Advocating and lobbying for certain issues would be a pretty interesting way to live your life… When I was in Washington, D.C., I got to meet Nancy Pelosi. She was so warm. I just grinned from ear to ear with my mouth open and my eyes bulging out of my head! Afterward, I called Cash and totally geeked out. I was beside myself. Tickled pink! The fact that a woman is speaker of the house? Oh, my God!”

On how she blows off steam:
“Honor is the best cure for stress. When I spend time with her, I get instant perspective. I can be hard on myself if I don’t do everything perfectly. But now that I have her, there’s no time for that. I want to teach her that you can learn from your mistakes, and if you keep moving and stay positive and loving, everything will work out.”

On what she does in the Internet:
“I’ve bought 70 percent of my house off CraigsList! I’ve found so many things: couches, tables, lamps. I love the idea of recycling furniture and there being a history there.”

On her marriage:
“I love the way I feel after Cash and I wake up. Or talk on the phone. Everything! Every time I see him or talk to him, I fall in love with him all over again.”

On life in 10 years:
“I’d love to be raising my kids on a farm in the South of France. My mother-in-law has lived there for more than 20 years, and she has a beautiful setup. I want to be able to allow Honor and my other kids, who I hope to be blessed with in the future, to maintain their innocence for as long as possible. There is so much time to be an adult.”

Jessica Alba - Self magazine February 2010 issue
Jessica Alba pictures Jessica Alba pictures Jessica Alba pictures

Source
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive