Kristin Cavallari Sweet in Saturday Night Mag

Kristin Cavallari Sweet in Saturday Night Mag

ON returning to The Hills
MTV had asked me for the past four years to come on the show but the whole reason I didn’t is because it was Lauren’s show and I felt like if I went on, it would have been the same thing as Laguna Beach, where Lauren and I would probably be fighting over some guy. So, I really wanted to focus on acting and challenge myself in other ways. Then with her leaving, they were really putting the pressure on me to come back, so I thought, “Why not? I have no real reason not to.” I am really glad that I went back because I have had the best time.

On being single
I don’t know. I have always had boyfriends my whole life up until about two years ago when I broke up with my ex-boyfriend. I have really enjoyed being single for the past few years, but I think that now I am ready to have a boyfriend if the right person came along.

On the best piece of advice for single girl readers
Oh man…[laughs]…enjoy it. I feel like the grass is always greener on the other side, but I am trying to just live in the moment and enjoy what is happening. Just try to enjoy life as it comes.

On aspirations to launch a clothing line, makeup line or perfume line anytime soon
I love clothes, but I’m not a designer. I wouldn’t know what the hell I’m doing. I am obsessed with shoes, so maybe I would do a shoe line one day, but as of right now, I don’t have any plans for any of that stuff. I just feel like everyone is doing it.

Kristin Cavallari - Saturday Night Magazine
Kristin Cavallari - Saturday Night Mag Kristin Cavallari - Saturday Night Mag Kristin Cavallari - Saturday Night Mag Kristin Cavallari - Saturday Night Mag Kristin Cavallari - Saturday Night Mag Kristin Cavallari - Saturday Night Mag
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive