Simon Cowell talks of 'dark' bouts taking over his mind

Simon Cowell talks of 'dark' bouts taking over his mindThe 51-year-old music mogul has admitted he has often considered going to see a psychiatrist to deal with "a number of issues" he has, but he thinks he would have to spend hours if he wanted to resolve all of his problems.

He explained to Britain's OK! magazine: "If I ever decided to go to a psychiatrist, it would be a long session. I have always thought that I do have a number of issues that probably need dealing with, because I am quite odd in some ways.

"I get very dark moods for no reason. I just sit on my own for days. I'm not sitting in a darkened room rocking"

Simon ' who is engaged to make-up artist Mezhgan Hussainy ' confessed he can even find himself not feeling positive about life when things are going really well.

He added: "Things might have gone really well and then I torture myself. I have to find something to make me miserable."

The TV star is currently finalising plans for his new US version of pop star search show 'The X Factor'.

more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive