Olivia Munn Cleavage on Audrey Magazine

Olivia Munn - Audrey magazine Spring 2011 issue

Olivia Munn sports a surprised look on the cover of Audrey magazine’s Spring 2011 issue.

Here is what the 30-year-old Perfect Couples actress had to share with the mag:

On wanting respect from the industry: “Nobody wants to be un-liked. You want people to respect you. It’s really annoying, those people who go, ‘I just want to do art.’ Really? ’Cause why aren’t you doing community theatre in Missouri? You’re out here busting your ass for a Taco Bell commercial. … I think once everybody is honest with themselves on what they’re searching for, you can break down what truly matters at the end of the day.”

On dating in Hollywood: “Over the last year, I’ve dated guys that, if people knew, would be on the cover of magazines. But they don’t find out because I say, ‘hey, would you like to go to Valencia?’ Some people go to restaurants that are so popular. They say it’s really good food. You’re like, ‘what food is worth that?’ The lobster ceviche will be just as good in a to-go box.”

On handling fame: “I feel like I’ve been given a lot and I try to say thank you. The only thing I ask of myself is to try to keep my personal life personal. I will take as many pictures as you want, I will try to answer every single question under the sun, and the reason I’m doing that is so you’ll realize that I just have to keep something for myself.”

Olivia Munn - Audrey magazine Spring 2011 issue
Olivia Munn - Audrey magazine Spring 2011 issue
Credit: justjared.buzznet.com
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive