55 Flash Fiction Friday - Episode 14

Join me in playing this writing game with hundreds of other bloggers including G-Man, Steveroni and Brian Miller  called 55 Flash Fiction Fridays.

The small pleasures in life are often the best 
A hot bubble bath on a cold winters evening 
A bar of chocolate while watching your favourite TV show 
A tender kiss on the cheek from your beloved 
A tight squeeze from your child 
“I love you” whispered in our ear. 
What more do we need?



FlogYoBlog Friday over at MummyTime.  Go check it out! 


Over at One Crazy Brunette Chick
Fek You to the asswipe who parked me in at KK's school this morning.
Fek You to the skank who rammed my heels at the shops and almost caused me to cry...almost!
Fek You to the shitbag hadida bird that shat on my car.  I never thought a bird could cause such a splatter.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive