Fantastic Facial


WOW! What a great afternoon. I went to Thaba Ya Batswana's Day Spa - Sinzinani for a Deep Cleansing Facial. I could've stayed there all day. Such a beautiful setting - quiet and peaceful. The twittering of birds in the back-ground and a stunning view of the Klipriversberg Nature Reserve in Alberton.
A great venue for weddings and conferences. They have the kewtest Rondawel accommodation (four star nogal) with all the bells and whistles. A stunning restaurant and of course their lovely Day Spa.
What a treat to just lie there for an hour while someone pampers my face and listening to pan pipes, breathing in fragrant candles and grapeseed facial products. Total relaxation...what a treat.
Afterward it was off to The Glen for a bit of retail therapy and some sale search and bargain hunting. What a great afternoon.

It was just what I need to restore my mood. (PMS is bad this month - my poor hubby).
This evening its Wine and Guitar Hero with the family...




more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive