Kate Hudson Awesome in UK's Instyle Magazine

Kate Hudson Awesome in UK's Instyle Magazine

Kate Hudson steps out on the cover of the March issue of In Style UK for an exclusive interview along with one of her closest friends, designer Stella McCartney.

Kate on Stella’s clothes“Stella makes clothes that are easy to wear. I find that of all the clothes I have in my closet, when I’m hurrying and want to just look nice and put something on, they are Stella’s”

Stella on Kate’s style“Kate comes across as an effortless dresser, I have to say. I’ve seen you get dressed super-duper quick and, yeah, you do just pull things out of the closet in a flash and look amazing. Then I’ve seen you get ready in a more red-carpet kind of way where things are carefully planned out. You’re a real grown-up in that respect. I’m just so not like that. But you make stuff look good too.”

Kate on her own style“Sometimes I feel a bit schizophrenic, like I have no idea! When I’m going somewhere and I’m tired and not thinking about it at all, what I end up wearing is what I would say my style is. I like things that are comfortable and flowy


Kate Hudson pictures Kate Hudson pictures Kate Hudson pictures Kate Hudson pictures Kate Hudson pictures

Source: InStyle.Co.UK
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive