★ 10 Days of Bullshit Challenge - Day 4 ★


Rockin' Mama★  is whoring her 10 Days of Bullshit Challenge.  

Today's topic is: What do you lie about the most?


I can bullshit the hind leg offa donkey to strangers - Bazinga! No True's Nuts!  I even have a saying for it that everyone rags me about.  "Lying Toad".  I can't even remember where I picked it up or who I'm heard it from first.

Anyhoozer, Lying to people I know and who know me well, I can't do it.  I KNOW there is a certain "look" I get when I lie and even I know when I pull "The Face".  

The instant I do it I feel it there - like a beacon for all to see. Its like an alarm going off: 

"Beep! Beep! Beep!  

Look at me I'm lying through my teeth.  

Beep! Beep! Beep!  

Yeah Fuckers, this is the "The Lying Face" can you see it?  

Beep! Beep! Beep! 

You've noticed haven't you? 

 Beep! Beep! Beep! 

You're now going to tell every one I'm lying aren't you?  

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Lying Bitch!

So, Plonkers I avoid lying to my close friends and family about stuff because I'm not very good at it.  I know I'll get caught or I know if they don't say anything, that they're just being polite and avoiding confronting me about it.  They will then go and tell their friends that I lied and spread the word that I'm a Lying Fucking Toad!

Then again this is the Bullshit Challenge, isn't it?


Dont forget to enter this week's Caption My Freak Photo Competition #12
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive