Day 29 - The 30 Day Blog Challenge

Topic : Something you could never get tired of doing.

I would never get tired of looking at the ocean. 

I've spent the last four days down at the South Coast, Palm Beach, visiting with my mum and dad and its both lovely to spend time with them and be able to visit the ocean, watch the waves and spend time with them and the girls on the beach.

I missed my Boerewors and although it was a great few days by the sea side, it was GREAT to get home...


Palm Beach, South Coast, Kwa Zulu Natal, South Africa


I'm at the seaside.  Yipeee!

My girls at Palm Beach
My mum and dad, me and the girls

On the Twelth Day of Christmas
My true love sent to me
Twelve nymphos mating,
Eleven virgins waiting
Ten colonels spanking,
Nine schoolboys cranking,
Eight nuns assenting,
Seven monks repenting,
Six queers consenting,
Five dutch caps;
Four birth pills,
Three condoms,
Two IUDs,
And a call girl calling on me.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive