Wee Red Riding Knickers - Part 4

Little Red Riding Hood wriggled out of her skirt and slid her pretty red thong down her thighs as the werewolf continued to gape at her. "I've always dreamed of being ravaged by a really fit werewolf."



"B-but I'll eat you, you silly child!" he stammered.


"Yeah, but whatta fucking way to go!" She squealed as she straddled him, flinging her arms around his neck and grinding her crotch against him.


"Come on, you animal!"


The werewolf needed no urging, and with a growl of unholy lust, ripped off her skimpy top and crushed his snarling lips against her breasts.


"J-just a minute," she said, "there's something you should know before you — uhh...mmm...yes — oh fuck yeah..."


She sighed deeply as the werewolf licked her belly and began circling her pert, pink nipples with his rough tongue.


"Look - I really think you should..." she began again as he took one nipple into his mouth and began to suck hungrily. She arched her back and spread her long legs as his enormous manhood grazed her thighs. The werewolf eyed her suspiciously as his curved talons idly stroked her breasts and belly.


"Are you trying to tell me you're not a virgin?" he asked.


"No," she moaned. "You're the first."


"Bit loose for a virgin, aren't you?" he asked.


"I ride a lot."


"Horses?"


"Wooden pony...uhh...actually," gasped Little Red Riding Hood. "Don't stop now."


With that, she thrust her pelvis violently upwards and locked her thighs tightly behind his back. "But don't say I didn't— uhh...oh...god...yes—warn you. Oh, your fur is so sexy against my naked skin. Fuck me like an animal!"


"You little slut!" Laughed the werewolf, raking her back with his talons as his fangs fastened on her neck, ready to rip open her throat the moment his lust was satiated. Little Red Riding Hood began to buck and writhe beneath him, urging him to greater efforts. The werewolf wrung cry after cry from her throat until she stiffened and climaxed with a long, drawn-out moan. Which is more than he did. No sooner had she relaxed than his snout opened in an ear-shattering howl of pain and shock.


"Well...I did warn you," she giggled as she rolled out from under him. "Quick! Grandma, skin the fucker before he can change back!"


His scream trailed off into an animal whimper as he staggered up, clutching what remained of his manhood, his face contorted with indescribable anguish. "Y-you bitch!" he screamed. "Y-you evil little slu—"


The rest of his words were abruptly cut off as the grandmother, who had been hiding behind the curtains, snapped his neck with one powerful blow and wielding a curved butcher's knife, proceeded to strip the skin off him with practised skill.


"Gosh, that was brilliant," gushed Little Red Riding Hood. "Much better than riding my pony. I'm SOOO wet. Is it always this good? No wonder everyone wants to do it all the time."


"Do shut up, Jennifer," said her grandmother as she pulled the skin off the werewolf with a distasteful grimace. "This is positively the last time I have anything to do with your strange fancies. Why can't you be content with a faux fur coat like any normal teenager?"


"Sorry, grandma," said Little Red Riding Hood, sitting down on the bed and swinging her pretty legs to and fro. "It's WEREWOLF fur. Even Paris Hilton doesn't have a real werewolf coat. Gemma and Stacey are gonna be sooo jealous when I come to school in a real werewolf fur."


"How did you know he hadn't eaten me?" asked the grandmother as she flung the bleeding corpse aside and laid the skin across the back of a chair.


"I could see your feet sticking out from under the curtains when he was shagging me. Anyway, everyone knows a werewolf is no match for a vampire, especially one as clever as you grandmumsy." And with that, Little Red Riding Hood flung her arms around her grandmother's neck and kissed her madly.


"Now, stop that Jennifer. You know it gets my blood up."


"Oh, bite me, grandma, you know you want to. Please! Just a little nip below my left ear, or maybe on the inside of my thighs..."


"I think there's been quite enough biting for one day," she said, gently disengaging herself from her granddaughter's passionate embrace and kissing her cheek fondly.


"Shall we smoke the spliff and drink the Brandy now, grandma? I do so love getting off after getting off."


"Not until you tell me what you did to the werewolf."


"Pussy teeth."


"Pussy teeth?" repeated the grandmother.


"Yeah," giggled Little Red Riding Hood, bending down and pulling a fiendish looking set of metal teeth from her pussy that would have made a piranha jealous. "I got them in the market. Serve the stupid wanker right for thinking a bloke could outwit two clever bitches like us."


"Ah," chuckled the grandmother. "Didn't I always say you'd fall in love at first bite?"


After they'd drunk all the Brandy and smoked all the spliff, the grandmother got out her deluxe Rabbit vibrator and was soon happier than she'd ever been. As for Little Red Riding Hood, she said to herself: "If I'd listened to my mother I'd have missed the chance to lose my virginity to a really fit werewolf and blag this wicked fur coat. Gosh, it's been such a brilliant day!"
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive