Day 24 - The 30 Day Blog Challenge

Topic - A photo of something that means a lot to you




Hey Plonkers!  

My Acer laptop means a lot to me because without it I wouldn't be able to blog.  Well, I would because we have three other stand alone PC's in the house but with my laptop I can blog anywhere in the house and I'm mobile.

Its where I store all my photos, music and its where I surf the interwebs and watch YouTube.  I addicted to YouTube.  I love it.

Anyhoo, this maybe the shortest fucking post I've made for the 30 Day Blog Challenge.  There are tons of other things that mean a lot to me like my family, my hubby, my girls, my friends but I've blogged about them before in the Challenge so that wouldn't be fair....

Its time for my wee laptop to shine.  Shine, Bitch, Shine !

Love your fucking screen off, Lappy.  Mwah (I just kissed the screen)
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive