55 Flash Fiction Friday - Episode 6 - Flog Yo Blog



Join me in playing this writing game with hundreds of other bloggers including G-Man on Fridays, called 55 Fiction Fridays, or 55 Fridays.




The idea is to write a complete story in only 55 words.



So, get your pen poised and either write a 55 word story on your own blog, or you can post it in my comments below. Its all good.







I counted from one to ten






I clasped my hands together, closed my eyes and prayed




I locked myself in the bathroom




I hid out where no one could find me





I wished to be invisible





projected to blend in




But I'm very close to giving up




don't make me have to fuck shit up









Mummy Time - Flog Yo Blog Friday is about passing it forward.  Go check it out.  Happy Friday!





more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive