Versatile?

Jessica Giggles bestowed this lovely award on my wee blog.  Bless her wee cotton socks.

Not sure that I think I'm entirely "versatile" - I'm not very handy but I certainly am resourcesful.  So thank you, I'll take it as a compliment.

Now for the rules… I need to tell you 7 things about myself you may not know, and then pass the award on to 7 blogs I have recently discovered and found to be deserving.

Here goes:

1. I haven't chewed my nails in one whole week.  I've been a nail biter all my life and this is quite an accomplishment for me. 

2.  I quite enjoy being a red head these days. I used to hate it but I get loads of compliments about my hair...I should simply accept that they are sincere.

3. I enjoy writing and when something gets stuck in my head I just HAVE to write it down no matter what time of day or night.

4.  I addicted to Facebook.

5.  I miss my mum like crazy.   I haven't seen her for nearly 8 months (she lives 700km away) and I just long to sit next to her, look into her eyes and chat. 

6.  I had a vivid dream about my gran the other night (my gran passed away over 25 years ago).  I could see her clear as day (the wrinkles on her face and how soft her hand were) and I could even remember how she  smelled and how her voiced sounded.  I heard her laugh and I was so happy when I heard it again.

7.  I sing wherever I go.  I listen to music all day and without it, life just wouldn't be the same.

I now pass it on to 7 brilliant bloggers.

f8hasit

Blase (I know he hates awards but I think he deserves it anyway)

Mom Spark

Motherwise Cracks

Donut Girl

Sweeter Poetry

Auld Reekie Rants
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive