The Angel Has Returned

After a talking to from My Boerewors last night, my two girls were angels today.  Polite, well-mannered, behaving swimmingly.

It was such a pleasure to spend the day with them in the pool, blowing bubbles, watching a movie and best of all I had NO INTERNET access and it was awesome. We had a huge electrical storm last night and the lightning hit our wireless modem so no blogging, no Facebook, no Farmville... 

We took the time to read books, go back to the mall to collect Megan's school skirts that I had altered and go for lunch.  When we got home we played mini basket ball, went swimming, did puzzles together, played a board game and had good quality time and fun together.

Thanks to My Wonderful Boerewors and his calm parenting skills, I had a brilliant day with my girls.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive