Taylor Swift Sexy In Allure Magazine

Taylor Swift Sexy In Allure Magazine

Taylor Swift talks about sex life,

"It's fine to talk about love publicly, but I think when you talk about virginity and sex publicly, people just automatically picture you naked," she told Allure magazine when asked if she's chosen to remain a virgin. "And as much as I can prevent people picturing me naked, I'm going to."

Choosing not to talk about her sex life is one of the few ways Swift remains private, since she thinks it's important to keep her fans in the know about almost everything. One of the keys to Swift's success is her MySpace blog, on which she's written about everything from her breakup with Joe Jonas to redecorating her bedroom.

"I never would have sold any records if my fans hadn't gone out and bought them. It's so incredible to go out and sign autographs for nine hours straight, for me," she told the magazine. "That's just my favorite thing to do, honestly."

Taylor Swift’s Allure Magazine - April 2009
Taylor Swift’s Allure Magazine Pictures Taylor Swift’s Allure Magazine Pictures Taylor Swift’s Allure Magazine Pictures
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive