Lindsay Lohan Shows Sexy Tummy For Nylon Mag

Lindsay Lohan graces the cover of the April 2009 issue of Nylon Magazine.Here is what she has to say about Samantha Ronson, Britney Spears, and her career.

Here are the highlights of her interview:

On Having Her Picture Taken:
I love doing photo shoots… I mean, if I could just sign with IMG and do ad campaigns and model more, I’d do that… because that’s fun for me. That’s not work.

Her one Mean Girls reference:
There’s not much I can do about the fact that I’ve become a kind of tabloid obsession. I can’t change that. And yes, the websites, the gossip pages, and all of that stuff have hurt my career – they’re like the Burn Books of Hollywood… but I really don’t feel like I should have to prove myself to anyone because of living out my college years in the public eye. I’m glad everything happened the way it did.

On Britney Spears:
She’s marketed as an entertainer, which is what she is. Not necessarily as, like, an artist. And I respect that about her, cause she doesn’t want to pretend.

On her future:
I’m talking to [lots of people]. One is Sean Penn – I spoke to him again the other day. We’re trying to get Seth Rogen for this project, but Seth won’t call us back. So call us back, Seth, if you’re reading this!

Lindsay Lohan - Nylon Magazine April 09' issue
Lindsay Lohan - Nylon Magazine April 2009 Pictures Lindsay Lohan - Nylon Magazine April 2009 Pictures Lindsay Lohan - Nylon Magazine April 2009 Pictures Lindsay Lohan - Nylon Magazine April 2009 Pictures Lindsay Lohan - Nylon Magazine April 2009 Pictures Lindsay Lohan - Nylon Magazine April 2009 Pictures Lindsay Lohan - Nylon Magazine April 2009 Pictures Lindsay Lohan - Nylon Magazine April 2009 Pictures Lindsay Lohan - Nylon Magazine April 2009 Pictures
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive