Anna Faris' Comedy Ambition

Anna Faris

Anna Faris wants to do comedy for the rest of her career.

She said: "I used to be like, 'You know what? I'm going to show this town! I can act! I can cry!' I wanted to play a heroin-addicted prostitute that gives birth to a baby that only has one leg.

"And then I thought I kind of don't want to explore those darker parts of my personality at all. I would love to do comedy for the rest of my life."


Despite her skill for comedy, Faris was convinced she was going to be fired from her breakthrough role in spoof "Scary Movie" for not being funny enough.

She told Arena magazine: "I was a very serious child. I did act from a young age, but only did very dramatic stuff, and I never thought comedy would be wear I end up.

"When I got the first 'Scary Movie', I thought they were going to figure out really quickly that I wasn't funny and I'm going to get fired."

[Source]
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive