Answers! Answers! Answers!

There were not that many questions for me...

otin said... You have been blogging over two years. Do you still enjoy it?

Yes, I still love it.  Its my way of escaping from it all.  Its also my way of sharing my voice with the world (not that you want to hear my voice...a Scots accent is an ugly thing.)


Sally-Jane said... Have you ever kissed a girl and if so did you like it ;-) and if not would you ever?

Yes I have kissed a girl and I liked it!  :-)  Thats all I'm saying.

What boys name did you have for if the girls were boys?

When I was pregnant both times, if it was a boy it was to be Nathan.  I wouldn't choose the same name now though.  Not that I'll ever be pregnant again...

One place you want to travel to before you die?

Italy - actually anywhere in Europe but Italy would be my first choice.

If you could do any job in the whole world what would it be?

A Journalist or doing something in Creative Advertising.


Laura said... What has kept you and your boerewors so close together?

For those of you who don't know who "My Boerewors" is, it is my pet name for my dear husband. And yes we are VERY close. 

We have had our fair share of ups and down in our marriage (espeically in the first few years) but the thing thats kept us together is our love for one another.

We respect one another - even in a heat of an argument we both believe in no swearing or name calling.  It breaks down your respect for one another and one becomes resentful.   We both work on our communication all the time and if we have a problem we talk and sort it out as soon as possible and for as long as it takes. 

We don't give something to receive in return - we give, for the pleasure of giving. We believe that it all comes back to you eventually.  We don't keep score.  I'm not just talking about material things here.  I'm talking about the little things in life.

We do fun things together and don't take life too seriously.  A good laugh can diffuse any situation..

We rely on one another to be there with the other one needs help, even if its just a hug or a friendly smile.  We stick up for one another!  We're a team and he's my biggest fan, even though I have a dimpled arse and I'm getting wrinkles - he still thinks I'm HAWT.

It sounds cheezy but love does conquer all - we've proved it - more than once.

What more can I say.  He's my precious BOEREWORS.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive