Pirlo want to continue in Milan

Andrea Pirlo


AC Milan midfielder Andrea Pirlo, said that he had not reached any agreement with Juventus as recently reported by Italian media. Pirlo he wants to stay in Milan and will soon meet with Vice President Adriano Galliani to discuss his contract which runs out at the end of this season.

"Problem Juventus is not true. If I had agreed with Juve, why do I have to talk to Milan? "Said Pirlo told Il Corriere della Sera.

"I will speak with Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani in the next few days and then we will make a decision. However, both sides must agree. If conditions are good here and if they are pleased (with me), I also would love to survive. I want to spend 10 years here, "he continued.

Milan had promised to immediately determine the fate of veteran players after the Serie A champions. They've grabbed scudetto, but by recognition of a number of players, the club has not taken any decision. In fact, the contracts several veteran players like Pirlo and Seedorf, will expire next month.

"Now it's up to the club to let us know their intentions. Everyone is free to make their own decisions. If indeed there is no room for the veterans, then it's not a problem.

"I feel young. I feel that I could still play at top level for three or four more years. I'm sure with what I say. That's why one-year contract for me is not something strange. I still want to win trophies is important and for that reason I want to keep playing in Europe, "he said.


more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive