I nicked this one from Tales From My Head because it made me laugh and I loved the questions.  They're so damn original.



1. Can you burp the ABC's?

No but gimme a beer and I'll certainly give it a go.  I can burp my name, does that count?

2. So lets just say you have a 9+ hour drive ahead of you would you consider wearing so you didn't have to stop multiple times?

I would stop multiple times for a smoke, a pee and chocolate.  You can't go 9 hours without any of the above.  I wouldn't worry about what I was wearing, as long as its comfy and practical for scratching.

3. Would you rather...run your tongue down five feet of a NYC street or press your tongue into a strangers nostril?


Never been to NYC but I think I'd rather lick someone's nostril - its at least not five feet long - if it was then I'd insist on taking a peek at the crown jewels.  You know what they say about men with big noses...or is that feet?  or thumbs?? 

4. If you had an envelope that contained the date you would die would you open it?

If I KNEW I had the envelope in my possession I wouldn't be able to resist.  Little nosey bitch that I am.  If I knew it was secretly hidden somewhere else, I wouldn't give a rats arse...

5. Which one song describes your sex life best?

Dirty Mouth


Happy Burping!
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive