Colors, People and Spring!

This post will speaks about the colors, people and spring.

Certain colors reminds FM to dear persons.

Which colors thrillers you, and reminds you on some gorgeous, magical moments, and darlings people?


Green color always remind me of the spacious, bright apartment of my Mother, and her salon with green - beige long curtains.

We are always drinks coffee there, and the green moment will forever carved into me.

In addition, I like to wear green clothes, green shoes, and green details.



Chloe, Blumarine, Etro
Christian Lacroix, Rosa Cha, Isaac Mizrahi
Roberto Cavalli, Nathan Jenden, Gucci
TSE, Valentino, Tracy Reese (all next photos via style.com)






Beige color lenitive me, and always when I do not know what to training, I choose beige.



Beige color reminds me of the many beautiful moments.




Even my wedding dress will be in the beige color. :)

In any case, a large number of my clothes this spring will be just in this color.


Elie Saab gown



Halston, Elie Saab, Versace
Douglas Hannant, Alberta Ferretti, Salvatore Ferragamo




Colorful clothes always reminds me on the Fellow Fashionistas...
Zink Magazine

And, this is my choice for this spring:

Agnès B., DVF, Versace, Vivienne Tam



Polka Dots : Maurizio Pecoraro and Valentino


Stripes : Nathan Jenden and Danielle Scutt



Gray is the color of my Godmother.



Incredible smiling woman!



On the job, she always wearing the gray, because only then she can be serious. So at least she says...








Ohne Titel




Christian Siriano, Giorgio Armani, Missoni
Giorgio Armani, Julien MacDonald, Versace




Heh... :)


For me is difficult to choose the right shade of blue color. Why?



My darling has a blue eyes!


So, this color belong to him!






DVF, Blumarine, Emanuel Ungaro
John Rocha, La Perla, Project Runaways Designers
La Perla, Versace, John Richmond
Emporio Armani, Valentino, Aquascutum









I've never wore white clothes, until I met my friend Cathy (before 7. years!)


She was determined in order to get me to wear white, and she was right! Thank you dear Cathy!







Cynthia Rowley





Derercuny, Ossie Clark, BCBG Max Azria
Amanda Wakeley, Bruno Pieters, Barbara Bui




I do not wear the pink color. I do not have even one piece of clothing in pink color. But, my younger sister Ines adore pink!





Stephen Burrows














Alexander McQueen, Marc Jacobs, Cushnie et Ochs
Zac Posen, Moschino, Blumarine




My other younger sister Irena has 11 years, and purple color reminds me of the moment when the father and stepmother brought her from Switzerland.




She was baby, and that day she was in the color of lavender, beautiful and gorgeous.








Gisele Bundchen for Versace Ad Campaign


Baby Phat, Versace, Givenchy Haute Couture
La Perla, Marios Schwab, Gucci




Metallics reminds me of the New Year's night, full of shine and glamor, and my Belgrade city, when shining in the summer nights...

Maurizio Pecoraro


















Herve Leger, Angel Sanchez



Black.

Complicated color.

Complicated own.








Versace








Nathan Jenden and Gucci



Love! Passion! Life!















Gucci





Halston, Sinha Stanic, Valentino
First two - Valentino, Versace




My favourite shoes was in orange color!

But I crush the heels!

I felt powerful in that shoes! I wore them often, but I loved them.



Then I was the one party to the ship. When I'm down from the ship, the pumps inflammation in some small holes and is literally - CRUSH!

Halston





Herve Leger, Christian Dior, Isaac Mizrahi
Nathan Jenden, Rosa Cha, Vivienne Tam




Color of early morning, yellow roses, and gorgeous lingerie!





















Givenchy, Just Cavalli, Jasper Conran
John Rocha, Giles Deacon, Celine
Versace, Sonia Rykiel, Max Mara







Color your life darlings, keep smiling, and take care of your friends and dear people!
Live Love!
























::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


And finally, Attention!


FM wants to give this Award to Fellow Fashionista Erik.

Erik is very young, and FM wants to support Fashion Addict!
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive