Lindsay Lohan Does Harpers Bazaar Magazine

Lindsay Lohan for Harpers Bazaar magazine

Lindsay Lohan was interviewed for Harpers Bazaar magazine, here are some of the highlights:

On partying, but being a homebody at the same time:
“I have it in me to go, go, go. I’m still young. I love life. I love music and being around that. I love people, and I’m a very social person. But I also love being home, quiet and normal…I’ve always been a homebody…Seriously…I was just running away from what my home had become.”

On the last year:
“When I look back on this last year, it’s like, what was I thinking?”

On the paparazzi:
“The cameras are constantly there, and they’re constantly looking for the negative. So one roll of the eyes and you’re deemed drunk. One wrong step, your ankle twists, and you’re drunk. They can declare, ‘Lindsay drunk in the day!’ Which I never was in my life, actually.”

On her dreams of a music career:
“I’d love to work with Timbaland. I’d love to work with Kanye West, 50 Cent if I could.”

On the one thing she can’t give up:
“I always feel like I need a cigarette with coffee. But I’m trying to smoke less.”
[Source]
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive