Fabulous Mary-Kate Olsen

Mary-Kate Olsen Harpers Bazaar Magazine Pictures

Mary-Kate Olsen has officially dealt with her body image issues. In the new issue of Harper's Bazaar, the twin mogul tells the mag that you can often find her lounging at home -- in the buff!

"I run around my house naked with heels all the time. It's so funny. All my friends will tell you I love running around in kimonos and jewelry or naked with jewelry."

I have to say, for someone who battled an eating disorder, that is quite impressive. My friend Jen used to always say "If I had so-in-so's body I would walk around naked, with only shoes and a bag." Maybe Mary-Kate feels that good about her bod these days. If so, I think that's wonderful.

“I feel like I’ve lived 10 different lives already and I’m only 21…But I also feel like I’m entering a new chapter," she said in the interview, promoting her upcoming stint on HBO's Weeds. Apparently, this is the naked chapter.

Mary-Kate Olsen Harpers Bazaar Magazine
Mary-Kate Olsen Harpers Bazaar Magazine Pictures Mary-Kate Olsen Harpers Bazaar Magazine Pictures Mary-Kate Olsen Harpers Bazaar Magazine Pictures
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive